Friday, February 11, 2011

Zodiac Inflatable Wheels

What an honor, the attack of a League

I'm not accustomed. So far I had been attacked by ordinary people, Simona Ventura, Gigi D'Alessio, Bruno Vespa Francesco De Gregori even with whom I had a good time to dibbbattito exciting, sometimes (sometimes) followed by reconciliations. So far I was successful only on TV (and then of course in our very small in the City Council, where Moscow Gian Maria - one for all - made me pork, complete with a banner "resignation" in the square caretta).


But in a court of a Regional Council, the way, is another effect. I saw the video of which is very proud of him in Mauro Novo blog, with Mr. Tiramani which so far ignored the existence (guiltily), which says a mayor who are not serious, and there are Dan Mica and dwarfs in the report cards dancers, as I do in my profession. I do not treat dancers, I would tell him if I knew him, unless you want to consider that Bob Dylan and Frank Sinatra, but I can not pretend to explain it: he is a Regional, I am a tiny person, a really tiny.
I distinguish between dwarfs and dancers, though: and these seem to me particularly, however, a specialty that most closely concerns him and his belonging to the coalition, not me.

Also in our small, we crescentinesi try to defend ourselves. And as for defending the principle of not having to divide the people in white blacks, red Roma, Moroccans, Calabria, crescentinesi, Puglia, Romania. Our country is truly a colorful ensemble of ethnic groups: I had to specify, in asking for a container to the Civil Defence? In my opinion, no.

He wanted to know that the container was on the Roma (so maybe he would not mandate, as was then sought the return of the container). She says I am in bad faith. I, in bad faith. And they, the Northern League, that just as Moscow Gian Maria asked for my resignation in a nice poster, just on the issue of container to Roma?

But I think I respect people, and never mind races and religions. Even the Constitution tells me so, that little old card which you want to do well - in its immensity - pork. We hope you hang in there, and we with her.
Resist, resist, resist.








0 comments:

Post a Comment