Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Back Itches All The Time

Pride and Prejudice: early reading

Hello dear participants of the WG and loyal readers!
Today close Registration for the next book to read (but as you know we are always very "elastic" and Sunday 13 officially start our reading of the 4 th book (the second of JA):

    PRIDE AND PREJUDICE by JANE AUSTEN
    The first stop will be the cap. I chap. XV included
    by February 27 (after 28/12)
also close the old poll to choose the future books, which as agreed alternate with the upcoming Austen, the final ranking is:

The friends on Friday evening (registration now open in the box below)
Mansfield Park
Aunt Julia and the Scriptwriter
Emma

and open officially next poll, with books that I have suggested in recent days, and others chosen from the classics and other literary genres. I remind you that just opened to the survey (for management problems) you can not add more titles, and will wait another few days before publishing it, so that if you have other suggestions to offer, I can put them in time!

and then switches to the presentation of our newest member:
Antonella of http://sferruzz.blogspot.com/
Emanuela (Manu )
Welcome!

Solita prayer: you can not find your name / blog to some list, write me!

I remind you that there is an interesting event in the program devoted to literature, www.lavieenroseevento.it I invite you to visit their official website!

http://www.lavieenroseevento.it/
Good reading, see you soon!
Erica

0 comments:

Post a Comment