Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mjakmilosc Streszczenia Odcinkow

Prima tappa di Cime Tempestose

Hello to all! there I wish you a sweet day of epiphany and a joyous year 2011 ...
I started reading the book three days ago, I do not have really made to start it before but ... to my surprise when I started I never stopped to complete the first step on this step and I think I'll arrive in time to comment on the second.
I read this book for the first time in 14 years and I was really pleased, I had not understood anything, but I had eaten because I was curious about the character of Cathy who was appointed and was this in a book that was strapiaciuto ("kamo" by Daniel Pennac).
I remember that years later I saw the film, or rather a television miniseries, but I do not remember, only a few scenes with a snowstorm in the middle of all that white cold Heathcliff a dark, warm, passionate and fascinating ...
So this surprised me in the first stage of writing fluency, nell'intrigo of history and the strange way, but pleasant, in which it is told. Of course it is absurd for someone to remember word for word, and those things that happened twenty years earlier ... I could not describe in detail the whole of last week ... I have not read your comments but they are very sorry for childhood and adolescence if only because Heathcliff had been well-liked and well-treaty would otherwise act ... but it would be another book ...
Happy reading! I will finish in time so I continue the second stage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment