Monday, January 17, 2011

Granola Recipe For Diabetics



Love is love: Tips for S. Valentino!

Yes, I know, it's a commercial holiday .. but why not give or take give a book? Any reason is good! Any suggestions .. Among the recent books that I read seemed interesting and I would like to introduce you. It 'friendly' girls' bigger but .. Could you suggest to your parents or relatives in the odor of retirement (and beyond) I've taken for my husband .. and hope is relevant! To me it seemed very nice .. Of
Christiane Collange , a sociologist of international renown YET YOU What that mature women are willing to say What men should listen mature.
Retained by the beautiful cover
Why start now. And it starts in two .. "To enjoy as much as possible our third life, I would like to convince you to take care of yourself with the same systematic way in which you care for your car: Why give much thought to its proper functioning and so little of your ?
And yet
How to deal with joy the threshold of sixty years? How to overcome the fear of loneliness and depression? How to prevent memory loss and sexual stamina? How to really enjoy life to the end?










a different kind, a novel, Love and Places to impossible Ayelet Waldmax .
"A novel that has something really new and surprising to say sulle donne, la famiglia, l'amore."
                                                                                                                         -The New York Times
"... .. the author explores the most intimate nuances and secrets of love and of the female breast. Speaking with extraordinary lucidity of pain, weakness, of unspeakable fears of a mother"

Personally I liked it because it gives a reading of the original and not the rhetoric of motherhood and its surroundings and offers several insights. I recommend it if you like this kind of "feminine" and I do not mean romance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment