Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hybrid Conversion Kits

not true



I landed in Rome on 19 boxes, and I find a certain number of phone calls disturbing. Then my assistant Franco Allegranza told me that he was contacted by some local information officer: "They told me today on Raiuno Paola Perego asked you if you resign, and you said Oh yes."
Answer:
1) Paola Perego could not care less if I resign or not.
2) It would be news to anyone outside of our territory.
3) Paola Perego said: "This is true Marinella you besides your work do the mayor in a place called (and here the law) Crescentino?"
4) I say, "Oh Yes"
5) And she asks: "But it's easier to criticize or be criticized?"
6) I replied: "To criticize, criticize."
End of conversation at Creswell, and return to the previous theme for which I was there.
In all, not even 40 seconds.
my dear people, the wireless phone malfunctions, just bad. Ricordatevene forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment